Tykro Forage Solutions produces and sells high quality, energy rich, and natural silage products. Whether you are a multi-national company or family farm we can satisfy your animal feed needs. Contact Tykro Forage Solutions today. We will make sure you are satisfied.
The basic foundation. Corn silage will provide all the roughage and energy needed to maintain your animals year round.
- Crude Protein – 9%
- Crude Fat – 2%
- TDN – 65%
- Dry Matter – 45%
WHO EATS THIS?
- Deer & Elk
The Perfect Blend. Tykro TOTAL will provide all the energy and roughage needed for superior performance. This blend packs a punch! You will see immediate results in your animals’ energy level and body condition.
- Corn Silage
- Rolled Barley
- Corn Distillers Grain
- Crude Protein – 16%
- Crude Fat – 5%
- TDN – 72%
- Dry Matter – 58%
WHO EATS THIS?
- Deer & Elk
NATURAL PROBIOTIC INOCULANT
All of our products contain an all-natural probiotic inoculant. This microbial inoculant contains yeast, photosynthetic bacteria and lacto bacillus bacteria. These beneficial microbes combine to dramatically increase overall gut health. They assist with food absorption, immunity and contribute to the manufacture of vitamins. This probiotic, combined with our high quality feed, greatly reduces the likelihood of disease in your animals.
WHY TYKRO FORAGE?
- Our products are high-quality, energy rich, and all-natural
- Most animal feeds like dry hay and grains contain natural protective coatings made up of enzyme inhibitors and phytic acid that make the feed very difficult to digest. Nature designed these coatings to protect the plants and ensure their survival. Unfortunately, this is counteractive to the digestion and absorption of nutrients by animals
- Our process of ensiling and sealing the feed in a high-density, compressed package helps to break down these natural coatings through fermentation with the help of all-natural, organic micro-organisms
- This process makes the nutrients easier to absorb through digestion for all animals
- Airborne mold and dust free
- Probiotic forage – fermentation enriches the forage with yeast, enzymes, and natural microbes that really help digestion
- Increased weight gain
- Increased milk production
- Increased herd health
- Zero waste
- Consistent nutrition
- Indoor or outdoor storage
- Enhanced digestibility
- No hay belly
- Probiotic Forage is a much better choice than regular dry hay for a number of reasons:
- Much higher TDN
- More palatable
- Contains all the natural probiotic juices that are found in the plant when it is still growing plus the additional microbes developed through fermentation
- Our Probiotic Forage is as close to nature as you can get
- Regular dry hay has an approximate optimum harvest window of 1 week. Outside this small window, the quality of hay is drastically reduced and can be of little nutritional value to your animal
- Probiotic Forage has a larger harvest window that can last as long as a month and therefore give us more time to make sure we can put up a superior quality product with consistent nutritional content
ABOUT TYKRO FORAGE SOLUTIONS
- Tykro Forage Solutions is a Silage production and supply company based in Western Canada
- We have a vision to bring high quality, energy rich, and natural silage products to the marketplace
- Tykro Forage Solutions comes into this market with a distinct advantage of 30 plus years’ experience in forage and feed production
- We have a large land base that provides an excellent and constant supply of feed
- Our team is very experienced and knowledgeable
- Our customers benefit from our intimate understanding of our entire business, from soil preparation, planting, and harvesting, to animal nutrition and logistics
Contact Tykro Forage Solutions today for your forage needs. We’ll make sure you are satisfied.